Taking care of someone with a mental or physical issue is heroic work. But even heroes need to take a rest sometimes, for their own good and that of their loved one.
Need help? Contact us Today!
Contact "Prestigious Home Care" and one of our friendly, personal experts will give you as much time and as many answers as you'd like
Our Home Care Services
• Regularly scheduled visits from specially trained team members.
• Registered Nurse Case Manager to provide care, coordinate services and educate about the clients specific health care needs.
• Assistance with personal care needs.
• Medical Equipment such as hospital bed, air mattress, oxygen and wheelchair as needed for care and comfort.
• Medications for pain and other symptom control.
• Medications related to the terminal illness.
• Emotional support and spiritual guidance for the client and their family.
• Empathic volunteers, who listen, read or provide companionship.
• Hospice nurses are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Continued follow-up with bereavement care for families.